Orders can only be cancelled before the goods are dispatched.
If cancelled before dispatch a refund will be issued.
Returned goods will be credited less a restocking charge of £5, all freight costs to be borne by the customer. This applies to any items that are returned due to customer ordering error, refused or failed deliveries. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from us. If for any reason you are not happy with your goods, simply return them to us in their original condition and packaging. After receipt of returned goods we will exchange the item(s). Please note you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, and for re delivery. Paragon Bamboo Ltd. offer a ‘no quibble’ returns policy and will accept exchanges within 14 days of purchase.
Any items returned for credit or exchange must not have been used. Any item that has been used and/or laundered will not be excepted as a return, unless the item has a fault due to the production process. Please ensure you inspect your order closely when you receive it.
We aim to deliver all goods within 48 hours, however, this is not guaranteed. We send our products with FedEx on a next day service. They will keep you updated with time and date of your delivery via Text or Email, this is why this information is essential when ordering. If you have any questions or problems with your delivery, please visit www.fedex.com.Your tracking number will be on the confirmation email or text that you receive from them.
All orders placed before 2pm are selected for a Next Day service. For any orders placed between 2pm and 4pm we will do our best to get them on a Next Day service. Orders placed after 4pm will be sent the following day on a Next Day service. No deliveries are made on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday.
All shipping/delivery costs/charges are added at checkout. This shipping/delivery cost/charge needs to be selected by the purchaser on check out. We ship to the UK Mainland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands, and Ireland etc. For any other countries in Euro currency please see our “European countries” page. For International destinations please email (email@example.com) or call (+44 (0) 1749 326024) for a quotation/applicable shipping/delivery costs/charges.
If you are interested in purchasing anything on this site, you may do so by adding the item to your shopping cart. We use Barclays EPDQ Payment System or Paypal. We accept most cards.
Shortages / Incorrect products.
We must be notified of any shortages or discrepancies within 48 hours of delivery. We accept no responsibility for any shortages or discrepancies notified after this time. If your parcel arrives damaged, please note it with the courier or reject it. If the box is damaged we accept no responsibility if items are missing and you accept delivery.
Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via the Website may include.
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service).
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Note: We will not supply your information to any outside agent except in the case of a secure payment site.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Paragon Bamboo Limited
The Green Barn
The Cheese Yard
Company Reg: 10654909
Tel: 01749 326024
Information we collect In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.If you are a new customer, we will only contact you when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for. Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers.
Storing Your Personal Data:
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.Disclosing Your Information. Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any). We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details on the contact us page.