Caring for your bamboo is very important to achieve the long life expectancy these products can offer.
We strongly recommend the following:
- Upon delivery please wash before use with similar colours to avoid dye transfer.
- Please check your order upon arrival. Any defects must be reported within 48 hours of delivery. We cannot accept returns once the items have been used, due to hygiene concerns, unless the issue is a manufacturing fault.
- Any items returned for credit must be in their original packaging and unused.
- Use a non-biological detergent that does not contain optical brighteners, bleaching agents or enzymes. These may damage the fabric and cause it to ‘pill’ (bobble).
- Do not use fabric conditioner. There is no need and it can reduce the breathability and absorbency.
- Cold or cool wash at a maximum of 30 deg C on a gentle cycle.
- With modern detergents there is no need to wash at high temperatures, and cool washing saves energy, and money. If washed at high temperatures, shrinkage will occur.
- Do not soak.
- Do not use bleach – it is harmful to the environment too.
- Can be tumble dried or ironed but only on a cool setting – however, if hung to dry naturally (which it does very quickly) creases will ‘fall’ out.
- If excessive heat during washing or tumble drying is used ‘pilling’ may occur. This is NOT covered by any form of guarantee.
- Do not dry clean.